Saturday, November 20, 2010

What's up with Batman Inc.???

Call me old fashioned. But I don't like where DC Comics is headed with this new approach to Batman. It seems to me like if a monkey was the Senior Editor for Batman publications at DC Comics. I really don't know what's gotta be going through somebodys' mind to have hired this guy. First we have one of the most successful movie franchise (Batman) being brought back to life (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight) by a wonderful cast of actors and a great direction (Chris Nolan). Then you have one the most critically acclaimed superhero movies of all time ( The Dark Knight), not to mention the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises, and all of the sudden you got a Batman story that features everybody else but Batman (R.I.P). And now they bring Batman back, I don't consider anybody else but Bruce Wayne to be Batman, but not only Batman, Now they're gonna have a corporation in which people that belong have to wear a Batman costume.
Really???
I don't know about many of you but I don't think I will be reading these upcoming Batman titles.
However, the only thing exciting about the upcoming group of failures is David Finch. I mean the guy can draw, and if you're one of the people (like me) that gets easily hooked to a comic based on the art, then you should probably pick up his upcoming Batman: The Dark Knight. Check out this images from the first three covers of this exciting new title. Or if you don't wanna read it, just wait 'til I review it, Lol!
Here are the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment