Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hot blogs to check.

There are about as many blogs out there as there are people in the United States. I always had trouble finding good blogs with enough information that was also credible to find out about the latest movie news and gossip, as well as just cool stuff about my favorites characters. So I came up with the idea of making a list of blogs that are really good and credible that I usually check out when trying to find out information about whatever it is that I need to know.

First. If you're a Batman lover (like me) and have trouble finding news and gossip material on this character there are two places where you could go. One, and the one that I use the most, is Batman-on-film.com

The other big one is the DC Comics' Message Boards:

These two really help me find information and the latest news on the character. As well as some other comic book characters. And some other movies.
I also like to visit James Bond's official site because I'm such a huge James Bond fan, I guess you can tell from the title of this blog. So here it goes.

Also, as kind of a bonus blog. For those of you that don't speak English and speak Spanish, even though that's not possible because you wouldn't be reading this or at least not understanding it. I use this website called Lacuria.com, so here it goes or: aqui les va!

So thanks guys for checking out my blogs and I hope you enjoys those sites that I just gave you as much as I do. And whatever you can find on those sites you will also find it on my blog so you guys can just stay tuned to this blog and I look forward to keeping you informed.



No comments:

Post a Comment