Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is anybody else excited about Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol???

I first heard the news on Lopez Tonight when Ving Rhymes told George he was filming the fourth Mission: Impossible movie. I couldn't believe the news and I didn't think they would go into shooting so fast.
We don't have a lot of news about what's the movie gonna be about but shooting has already begun. Right now they're shooting in Dubai. Tom Cruise has been seen doing stunts on top of Dubai's tallest building.
The Hurt Locker's star Jeremy Renner will be joining Cruise in the fourth installment of the poplar franchise. Also Josh Holloway from "Lost", will be joining the cast. 
Even though we don't have a lot of ideas as to what the plot will be or even who the bad guy is. Nut I'm sure as hell looking forward to this movie. I own the DVD collection of the first three movies and I just can't wait 'til this movie comes out. I don;t care about  all those people than judge Tom Cruise based on his belief, he's my favorite actor and I think the man can act as well or better than just about anybody else, and even at the age of 48 he looks better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment