Saturday, November 20, 2010

Green Lantern trailer and thoughts.

Check out the trailer:

Honestly? I don't like it. I really expected something more serious. Given the fact that the bar has been raised so high for superhero movies or comic book movies with The Dark Knight and Watchmen, that I expected this movie to be more serious and this trailer completely killed my expectations with this movie, It doesn't mean that I wont be there opening night, it just means that this movie is just not gonna be as good as it could've been. Also the CGI is not looking very original. I hope this is all gonna get some work before         
the movie comes out. Anyways, it's nice to see a DC superhero come to life in the big screen, other than Batman and Superman so the ride should be fun. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment